At a glance:
A 10,000-person group at Microsoft needed a central location to retrieve information for all things BI. Logic20/20 created a reliable, scalable advanced analytics platform that provides access to 20+ supported cubes, including business unit specific reporting.
A large group at Microsoft needed to bring together data from 100+ unconnected data sources to create a cohesive portal to access actionable business data. They also needed access to data, information, and insights that were accurate and reliably up-to-date.
Approach and Solution:
Logic20/20 provided project leadership and technical expertise to build an advanced analytics solution. We:
- Designed and implemented a centralized portal with access to 20+ supported cubes, including training and documentation.
- Utilized Agile development processes to increase stakeholder visibility and buy-in.
- Implemented a predictable refresh cadence – users had access to trusted and timely information.
Value and Benefits – “the wins”
Logic20/20 delivered an advanced analytics platform to support business functionality and reduce overhead. This solution:
- Created self-service reporting – users can always access the data they need.
- Tailored security groups – system admin can easily lock down data to specific users to a fine level of detail.
- Improves communication – all users across the organization have access to one source of data.
- Reduces overhead.
Microsoft Corporation is technology company headquartered in Redmond, WA. It develops, licenses, and supports computer software and services.