At a glance:
Logic20/20 paired with YMCA to help deliver a customized and scalable data warehouse, built on Microsoft Azure, to help improve their data analytics, fundraising efforts, and consolidate their data.
YMCA needed to improve its analytics infrastructure to support its business community. Different business departments needed the ability to work with organization-wide data in a coherent, structured environment. In addition, the fundraising team needed an automated system to speed up and improve the fundraising process.
Approach and Solution:
- Logic20/20 brought strategic and analytical expertise to create a new analytics infrastructure. We:
- Designed and implemented an Azure-based data warehousing system in the cloud that consolidated data from multiple on-premises systems.
- Integrated the data system with multiple reporting tools and systems.
- Led brainstorming sessions to gather requirements for new dashboards and reports
Value and Benefits – “the wins”
Logic20/20 helped design a solution that addressed all of YMCA’s challenges and helped improve the analytics to their business. The solution:
- Automatically generate fundraising pledge cards to send to potential donors.
- Improved access to YMCA’s data, helping their business community to quickly access their data to answer critical questions and help drive positive change.
Founded in 1844, the YMCA of Seattle is a local branch of a nationwide organization committed to bringing meaningful change to their members and the communities they serve.