At a glance:
Program for Early Parent Support (PEPS) needed a single, scalable system to register new families, improve the payment process, and assign families to new groups. They were looking to improve customer satisfaction and lower manual errors, leading to an improved customer experience.
PEPS had multiple legacy systems that were not integrated with one another, business processes needed to be reimagined, and their payment system required manual reconciliation. They needed their work consolidated in one place with a process and infrastructure capable of evolving with their business.
Approach and Solution:
Logic20/20 provided design and architecture expertise. We focused on creating a new system that would fully support the PEPS team by:
- Led brainstorming sessions to envision new business process that work better with PEPS’ business needs.
- Migrating infrastructure and email to Office 365 and leveraging custom configured SharePoint and OneDrive storage.
- Replaced legacy client management systems with cloud-based CRM
- Designed a core system to handle payment, membership, and event managaement.
Value and Benefits – “the wins”
Logic20/20 provided PEPS with cloud-based infrastructure, increased security, and stability with minimal maintenance costs. The new business process:
- Helped PEPS scale affordably to the growing needs of their business.
- Automated the data transfer between systems, reducing manual data entry and freeing up time for “value-add” activities that helped grow their business.
- Improved the customer experience and satisfaction rate.
Since 1983, PEPS has helped parents in the Puget Sound region connect and grow as they begin their journey into parenthood. The PEPS parent support programs educate, inform, create community, and help them meet the challenges of parenting through mutual support and sharing of information.