YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO
- Evaluate analytics maturity
- Architect data for sharing
- Increase analytics adoption
- Establish data governance
- And more!
AN EXCERPT FROM “5 WAYS TO USE DATA MORE EFFECTIVELY IN YOUR ORGANIZATION”
As groups within your organization develop partnerships around accountability and data quality, a cultural shift begins. Data inclusivity and transparency come into focus, increasing adoption of new data-driven processes. These partnerships should prioritize the following “culture catalysts”:
• Easy knowledge exchange
• Collaboration-focused communication
• Seamless access to resources and information
One opportunity to integrate these catalysts is through user-centric solutions within the data lifecycle. Designing with your team members in mind will build an open, safe culture of transparency, feedback, and involvement.
68% of the data available to most businesses goes unleveraged.
Get ready to start using your data as a strategic asset.