At a glance:
We worked with Microsoft to develop methods for understanding Office online performance metrics. Microsoft and EDS jointly sell and deliver enterprise cloud communications and collaboration services, and wanted to understand campaign performance at a more granular level. We created campaign portfolio analysis tools to facilitate that understanding.
Microsoft needed metrics to gauge how campaigns were performing across the various Microsoft web properties for EDS. They wanted to develop a consistent strategy to improve portfolio analysis within the various subsidiaries and regions. To achieve improved responsiveness, they needed to increase the visibility they had into pipeline metrics at an industry level.
Approach and Solution:
We leveraged Microsoft Excel to develop a custom report portfolio to present the campaign analysis. We:
- Researched requirements and dependencies to perform an analysis of the EDS business.
- Developed campaign portfolio analysis tools in Excel that sourced data taken from SQL Server and other direct data sources.
Value and Benefits – “the wins”
We are helping Microsoft to improve their online performance alongside EDS by:
- Delivering important information quickly and accurately from a centralized location.
- Consolidating data sources to bring the client close to having just one source of truth for data.
- Providing an extensible solution for future initiatives along with an increased understanding of their business.
Microsoft is a global leader in providing enterprise-ready communications and collaboration tools and software, and has a more than 20-year history of partnering with EDS in this space.